Join the 5th International STEM in Education Conference hosted by the Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Queensland, Australia from 21-23 November 2018.
The conference program involves
- in-depth research presentations,
- professional conversations about best practice,
- engaging panel discussions and symposia, and
- practical presentations that enable delegates to explore and develop new ideas about integrated STEM education.
Featuring presenters from Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, United Kingdom and the United States of America – a true testament to the commitment to diversity and a global approach to STEM for this year’s conference!
Standard Registration: $700.00
Fulltime registrations include:
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on each conference day.
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception.
- One ticket to the Conference Dinner.
Venue: Queensland University of Technology’s Gardens Point Campus
Event Cost: $700.00