A full day professional development event for Early Years Educators, Primary Teachers and OSHC educators exploring STEM as an integrated concept.
Discover the STEM in children’s play, without the need for expensive equipment or adding to an already crowded program or curriculum. We will discuss…
- How to engage young children in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths?
- How to engage children in STEM when you are not confident in your own skills and knowledge?
- How can you fit STEM experiences in to an already crowded curriculum and still allow time for play?
- What about the Arts?
- Is STEM even developmentally appropriate for young children?
- Don’t children spend enough time on technology?
We will answer all these questions, and more, during this full day hands-on interactive workshop.
Venue: Ipswich Junior Grammar – Cnr Queen Victoria Pde & Chermside Rd East Ipswich
Event Cost: $195.00