This Workshop Will Provide An Overview Of The Free, Easy To Use And Online Spatial Tools And Resources Available To Senior Geography Teachers When Planning Their Units For The 2019 QCAA Senior Geography Syllabus.
The workshop will look at some of the essential spatial tools and resources with specific reference to topics in Units 1-4. It will also look specifically at the spatial tools and techniques that could be used in the completion of the Field Report and Investigation – Data Report. Spatial tools that are useful in the collection of data in the field will also be discussed.
- 9:00 – 9:30am What are spatial technologies?
- 9:30 – 10:30am Spatial Tools and Resources – Units 1-4
- 10:30 – 11:00am Morning Tea
- 11:00 – 12:00pm Spatial Technologies and Fieldwork
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Representing Data in the Field Report
- 1:00 – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30pm Spatial Technologies and the Data Report
- 2:30 – 3:00pm Collaboration and Sharing of Ideas