Want to join us at our Careers Evening to profile and showcase your organisation to students and upcoming graduates?
With students from Aviation, Engineering, Environment, Science and Technology, this is an opportunity for you to network and engage our talent before your competitors.
This is an opportunity for you to network with students who are interested in graduate positions, work experience, internships and WIL/IAP opportunities.
Date: Thursday 21 March 2019
Time: 3pm – 7pm (for a 4pm start)
Venue: Queensland Cricketers’ Club
Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture Street, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Cost and Floor Plan
(5 booths available)
(20 booths available)
To view the floor plan, please click on this link.
Please note: one booth purchase per organisation.
What is included?
As a registered exhibitor, you will have access to the following:
– Table (1800mm)
– Table cloth
– Space for two pull-up banners or similar design
– Power (if required)
– Refreshments (alcohol included)
– Finger food
– Certificate of Appreciation
– Car parking space
– Contact details and/or link to your organisation provided to students
– *Logo featured on the front of the ‘Networking Guide’ available to students
– *1/2 page dedicated to your organisation in the student ‘Networking Guide’
– *Discounted rate for 2020 Careers Evening
– *Griffith Golf Umbrella
* available for yellow category booths only
Business Card Draw Prize
Exhibitors are invited to offer any prize for a business card draw. This can be of any value. You will be provided jar to collect business cards from students.
At the end of the evening, the prizes will be drawn. Students will need to be in attendance to win.
Please contact The WIL Office
firstname.lastname@example.org | (07) 5552 8154