The Queensland University of Technology Vice-Chancellor’s science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) camp provides high-achieving Year 11 students with an exciting opportunity to attend an interactive 5-day camp, and engage in solving some of the major challenges facing our society and planet today.
Students will take advantage of our unique learning environment and have an opportunity to experience ground-breaking research as it happens, inside our world-class research facilities.
Date: Sunday 29 September – Friday 4 October 2019 (school holidays)
Time: 8.30am-7pm each day
Cost: The camp is free to attend, and we provide accomodation and transport options for rural and regional students. Find out more about costs, transport and accommodation.
Apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s STEM camp
Applications for the 2019 camp will open in April 2019 via our mailing list.
QUT STEM Scholars Program
All STEM camp students are inducted into the QUT STEM Scholars program. QUT STEM Scholars program offers:
- access to the STEM Scholars virtual Facebook hub
- QUT STEM Ambassadors career advice
- invitations to exclusive STEM Education events and activities
- research assistance for extended essay projects
- opportunities to assist QUT with user-testing of programs and workshops.
Event Cost: FREE event!