Event Cost: FREE event!
Learn the basics of using the iPad in this hands-on workshop, including getting started, downloading apps, email and the internet, and how to get the most out of your iPad.
- Places limited. Registration essential.
BYO iPad. Not suitable for Android tablet users.
This class is offered on the 4th Wednesday of the month:
- Wednesday, 22 May, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Wednesday, 26 June, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Wednesday, 24 July, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Wednesday, 28 August, 9.30am – 11.30am
Along with your device, please remember to bring the following to your session:
- Your library card
- Device USB cable (if applicable)
- A valid email account and password
- Device account information (Your Apple ID and password)