Are you looking to improve your understanding of the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies?
Then this workshop is for you:
- Learn about existing classroom practice and school wide scope and sequence
- Gain hands on experience with free classroom ready resources
- Discover the various programming tools available
- Deep dive into Blockly and Python programming
The Australian Computing Academy (ACA) is delivering a Commonwealth funded project developing resources for students and teachers across Australia to learn about programming and related concepts in Digital Technologies.
This 2-day workshop helps teachers better understand the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies, and introduces freely available resources for use in the classroom.
The workshop runs from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm on both days.
Who Should Attend?
- Primary and secondary teachers looking to improve their understanding of the Digital Technologies curriculum
Lunch, tea and coffee plus classroom resources provided
Event Cost: $100.00