Digital Technologies Australian Curriculum:
MS Excel Level 1 Workshop & Data Analysis using Excel 2016 Add-ins
Target Audience: Primary School Teachers
Workshop 1: Beginners – Tuesday 19 June 2018
– Deepen their understanding of the Digital Technology Australian Curriculum across all bands
– Develop the skills needed to enter, edit and format data
– Create formulas from scratch
– Design charts that have professional appeal
– Use the dtabase tools to sort and filter infromation
Workshop 2: Advanced – Wednesday 20 June 2018
– Deepen their understanding of methods to more effectively analyse student data to inform planning, assessment and reporting
– Deepen their understanding of the Digital Technology Australian Curriculum
– Use Power View to examine and analyse data
– Perform a variety of analytical tasks using Power Pivot
– Import and refine data with Get & Transform
– Effectively create and work with data in Power Map
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm (registration from 8:15am) Catering will be provided on the day.
Reminders: You will need to bring your own laptop, computers will not be provided on the day
Please note a maximum of 2 school registrations per workshop.
Venue: Gaven State School, 212 Universal Street, Oxenford QLD 4210
Cost: $20.00 per person per workshop. Registrations will close COB 12 June2018.
A reminder any cancellations after 12 June 2018 will not be reimbursed.
For any enquiries please contact: Vanessa Clark on 07 5656 6663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Cost: $20.00