THE QSITE CONFERENCE IS A CHANCE TO MEET, GREET, CREATE CONNECTIONS BY SHARING PRACTICE, INSIGHTS, INNOVATIONS AND APPROACHES TO TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION.
Whether you are an experienced teacher, teacher educator, curriculum leader, beginning or student teacher you will benefit from the wide range of available sessions, keynote presentations and workshops to provide you with new ideas, new perspectives and maybe a few new friends.
The conference will be of benefit to:
- Primary & Secondary Teachers
- School Leaders
- ICT Coordinators
- Network Managers
- Teacher support personnel
- Pre-service Teachers
Thursday 5th July
Full day and half day selection of workshops
Friday 6th July
Select from a range of presentations which will address the conference strands of:
- Getting Creative with the Digital Technologies Curriculum
- Qld Senior Curriculum: Digital Solutions, Design and ICT
- ICT as a General Capability: Getting creative with ICT in YOUR classroom
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The price including attendance of the conference sessions over the two days, catering and the social function on Thursday, 5th July is as follows.
- Current Member: $298
- Non-member: $396
- Presenter: $220
- Pre-service teacher: $199
Event Cost: $396.00