Event Cost: FREE event!
Calliope Animal Health Day
An exclusive event only for Grazing BMP producers
2nd April 2019
Calliope Bowls Club
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
We will supply smoko & Lunch
Please bring any health data you have questions about
Is your herd is performing at its best?
- Want to improve overall herd productivity?
- Are you getting the best from your breeders over winter?
- Could bull performance be improved?
- Wondering what options you have for pain management during husbandry procedures?
- Issues with weaner health?
- Considering using assisted breeding or AI?
Learn how to identify, manage and prevent common health problems faced by cattle producers.
Find out what pain management options may suit your operation.
Look at types of assisted breeding and the ways they can be utilized for stud or commercial breeders.
Why reassess your Grazing BMP modules?
- Check off or update your action plans
- Evaluate your progress since completing your last assessment
- Contribute to industry Data
Victor Molford: Virbac Livestock Representative
Megan Brown: DAF Rockhampton, Beef Extension Officer
Rachel O’Brien: Animal Health Australia
RSVP 25th March
Megan Brown at DAF Rockhampton email@example.com 0436802069