Event Cost: FREE event!
- Explore mathematical ideas and how to use materials that enable you to explore mathematics every day, such as songs, books, games and regular daily activities.
- Explore strategies to engage parents and family members in activities focused on children’s learning and development.
- Network and share ideas with other educators to encourage families to document and present their mathematics learning stories to other families and educators in parent sessions.
Details of our professional development sessions that we would like to offer you are:
Session 1: 23 July 2019 from 9.00am to 2.30pm
Name of facilitator: Jane Carpenter
Session 2: 10 September 2019 from 9.00am to 2.30pm
- Explore and analyse the impact of the family gatherings and activities for assisting parents to explore and discuss mathematics with their children.
- Develop an action plan for future activities related to Let’s Count in your centre/service.