In just 72 hours, your child will experience the highs, lows, love, and pressure that make up the ever changing world of business. They will meet the most amazing friends and mentors, along the way building their very own business or social change movement.
- A school holiday course targeted at kids aged 5 to 15.
- Designed to provide a “taste” of the mindset, skills and resources that young people will need for their own business.
- Upon successful completion of the optional examination, young people will receive our ‘MICRO MBA’.
Every student has…
- Their very own Business or Social Change Idea
- A Physical Prototype of their Product (3D Printing) or an Application (iOS or Android)
- A New Found Understanding of an Entrepreneurial Skill Set
- 12 Month Subscription to Business Camp Academy
- A SUPER COOL Business Camp Tee
The Theme for Business Camp during the Summer School Holidays is ‘Health & Wellbeing’. The Mentors and Judges attending Business Camp will be from this sector.
Cost: AU$349 per student, early bird and group discounts available.
One for One. For every ticket purchased for Business Camp, we provide a complimentary ticket OR host a complimentary event for a child who cannot afford one. That’s our promise!
Location: Queensland University of Technology (J-Block), Gardens Point, Brisbane City
Presented by FiftySix Creations
Event Cost: $349.00