Illumin8 Module 2.1: Wonderful Water
This Module explores the science and properties of water!
- Students learn about the three states of matter (solid, liquid and gas).
- Students learn that all things are made from matter, and matter is made from atoms.
- Students learn a water molecule is made of atoms.
- They go on to learn about the properties of cohesion, surface tension and adhesion, through a number of visually exciting experiments.
- Students will utilise knowledge gained in the Water Transport challenge.
The Illumin8 Resources are aimed at 9 – 12 year olds.